Australia is a continent surrounded by sea. The vast Southern Ocean breeds abundant fish resources and is a paradise for anglers. There are many choices throughout the year. Thanks to the government's vigorous control and intervention, Australia's rich fish resources have been able to maintain prosperity and a good fishing environment has promoted Australia's strong interest in fishing.
Sea fishing is carried out by professional fishing charters based on the fish detection radar and the judgment of fixed fishing points, and drive to the offshore fishing point 20 to 30 miles away and the water depth is 30 to 80 meters. The fishing charter is equipped with all kinds of tools needed for fishing, including fishing rods, baits, hooks and other tools, and is equipped with ice buckets and water basins to hold all kinds of fish caught. If you are lucky, you can often see whales or seals swimming around.
Adelaide is the capital of the Commonwealth of Australia and the state's largest city, commercial and cultural center, and the fifth largest city in Australia with a population of over 1.3 million.
Depart from 7:00 to 9:00 in the morning to the pier (depending on the season), and start a 4-8 hour fishing activity (from $150/person). If you have time, you can continue your city sightseeing.
Return to the hotel around 4:00-6:00 pm. (The time of using the car should not exceed 10 hours)
Price: $145/person, 8 people form a group, pay in full at the time of registration
Departure Date: Departure every day
The cost includes: air-conditioned coach, Chinese driver and tour guide, city hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
The cost does not include: tour guide tip $5/person, food, travel insurance
Respective fee items
Offshore Fishing Experience Tour – 4 Hours – $150/person
Offshore fishing day trip – 6 Hours – $200/person
Deep Sea Recreational Fishing Day Trip – 7 Hours – $260/person
Deep Sea Fishing One-day Tour – 8 Hours – $300/person
Fishing gear and bait $15/person (guests can pay in cash)
Note for customers who book in bulk: In the case that the number of people in the group cannot be met, the company will contact the customer to arrange and reserve the right to provide a refund, rescheduled or the same value package is selected by the customer
1. The distance to the deep sea is about 30-40 nautical miles, and it can reach the sea area with a depth of 60-110m.
2. It is recommended that children over the age of 10 go to sea, and children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Visitors can bring food at will.
4. You need to drink more water at sea to prevent dehydration.
5. It is recommended to bring: a small towel, seasickness medicine (not provided on cruise ships), and a raincoat when it may rain.
6. The Australian government regulates the size of fish that can be caught. If it is too small, or if a certain species exceeds the prescribed number at a time, it must be thrown back into the sea.